Your Struthers for Morgan watch is warranted by Struthers London for a period of 30,000 hours [3 ½ years] from date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The international Struthers London warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased Struthers London watch. The warranty is only valid if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an authorised Morgan Motor Company dealer.
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge.
This manufacturer‘s warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear and aging, for example scratched crystal; alteration of the colour and/or material of leather.
- Any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal or heavy-handed use, lack of care, negligence, accidental damage i.e. knocks, dents, broken crystal, water damage etc.; incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the use directions provided by Struthers London.
- Loss or theft in any circumstance.
- The Struthers London watch if it has been handled by non-authorised persons.
Any further claim against Struthers London for damages additional to the above described warranty is expressly excluded, except mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the manufacturer.
The above manufacturer's warranty:
- Is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which (s)he carries sole responsibility.
- Does not affect the purchaser's rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the seller.
Struthers London customer service ensures the perfect maintenance of your Struthers for Morgan watch. If your watch needs attention, rely on an official Morgan Motor Company dealer or the authorised Struthers London service listed mentioned in this certificate.
Struthers London and Morgan Motor Company are registered trademarks.